I dont know what I would if I didnt have as many supportive friends that I do. Each and every day that I need someone, I have someone to turn to. Not once have they turned there backs on me, not once have they used me for anything! I am so greatful to have the friends that I do.
I, on the other hand, will do everythign in my power to help them out when I can. I babysit their children when I can. Just talking over the phone can go along way. I may live 3-4 hours from these friends BUT that doesnt mean I cant go visit on occasions and call all the time. ( I got free LD )
If only we ALL had good friends like the ones I have, what a better place the world would be. I am so thankful for the wonderful friends that I have :)
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cindy thanks for dropping by GarysWorld. I like your blog name hehe. If i can be of help just let me know.
Gary@GarysWorld
You're right Cindy good friends are such a blessing.
I hear ya! I wish hubby and I had friends our age, living in the same city!
Post a Comment