How hard is it for a "dad" to see his child child when they live in the same county?? How hard is it to even "acknowledge" the child when you run into them at the store?
My son has not seen his "dad" for over 3 years now. The other 2 years, he seen him twice! What gets me is this, he tells the judge he is doing everything in his power to see his son YET, he has not even made the first supervised visit that he was granted!! He also told the judge he wanted to help provide for his son. He is OVER $600 behind! He made his first payment this month! ( Jan 08 ) Also, we live in the SAME county, so we shop at the SAME stores! My son and I ran into some of his "dads" side of the family. They didnt so even come to say Hi or anything. They just looked and kept on walking! What asses they are and what LIES hes told the judge.
My husband and I are in the working process of him adopting my son but still, I am so irratated on how someone can do there child like my sons dad is doing him!! I try to overlook this but its so hard.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just because he was a donor it doesn't make him a father. Why they are like that I'll probably never know. Your son deserves more than that. You are so luck that you husband is going to be his real father!
Post a Comment