It has taken me almost 4 years to actually accept ME for ME! What I mean by that is this, I would always wish I was like someone else. For instance, I always wanted the money to go and blow like my friends did. I always wanted to be able to run just like my friends did. I never thought about what I WANTED, it was always what someone else wanted me to do.
Here I am, glad to be me. I have a wonderful husband and two wonderful kids. I work from home for free! I even have a "job" away from the computer and that is making hairbows! Ive always wanted to make hairbows and finally get to do it.
I have the money to go and get what my family and I needs. We go out and do things together. We are not rich but we arent poor either. We are an average family. My family has name brand items ( thanks to my online sites ) and we do still shop at wal mart and kmarts and so on. We have what we need and get what we want every now and then :)
I have a wonderful extended family. I absolutely adore my mother in law and father in law. They do anything and everything in the world for my husband and the family. Not a day goes by without them calling and checking on us to see if we are ok or need something. My mother is wonderful too. She calls and checks on us also. She lives 4 hours away so its hard for her to just jump in the car and come over whenever she wants to. She still does her best though :)
Anyways, I have accepted me and loving it all the way :) I am working on my losing weight too :)
If anyone is interested in making money from home for FREE then take a look at the below listings. They are legit. I get paid monthly and love it!
Click Thruhttp://www.clickthru.com/ref/619692* vote on websites for clickcashHoneyBee Clickshttp://HoneyBeeClicks.Com?refer=83* click on ads* surf the net* paid to readSunshine Rewardshttp://www.sunshinerewards.com/signup.php?r=9622* surf the net* reading emails* signing up for offersYuwiehttp://r.yuwie.com/cindyk1982* paid to socialize* paid to refer others* paid to look at websites* paid to comment on pagesEVERYTHING YOU DO ON MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK, YOU CAN DO HERE AND GET PAID FOR IT!! You dont get paid on myspace and facebook!!Hits 4 Payhttp://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?cindyk1982* click adsDeals N Cashhttp://dealsncash.com/members/index.cgi?cindyk1982* click adsDaily Clickshttp://www.dailyclicks.biz/?r=cindyk1982* click adsChillin Cashhttp://chillincash.com/members/register.php?ref=cindyk1982* zip code offers* email offers* surveysSend Earningshttp://www.sendearnings.com/?r=cjustice* surveys* paid emailsInbox Dollarshttp://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=cjustice4157* surveys* paid emailsCreation Rewardshttp://www.creationsrewards.net/?referid=_26_5E_D2_83_CC_AD_18* daily clicks* paid emails* trivia questions* surveysQuick Rewardshttp://www.quickrewards.net/?r=cindyk1982* daily clicks* surveys* paid emails* free daily offers* contestsPoints 2 Shophttp://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982* email offers* zip code offers* surveysNetwinnerhttp://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/cindyk1982* play bankoSnap Rewardshttp://www.snaprewards.com/index/cindyk1982* zip code offers* email offers* paid emailsClix Sensehttp://www.clixsense.com/?2213489* click on adsBig Crumbshttp://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/landing.do?r=CindyK1982&s=1520* MY PERSONAL FUNDRAISER!! I earn off of my referrals!! I can shop and earn cash back from ALL of my purchases and my referrals! I love this site!Ad Crusaderhttp://adcrusader.com/index.php?refid=cindyk1982* click on ads* sign up for free offersE-mail Pays Uhttp://e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?cindyk1982* paid emailsSunshine Clickshttp://sunshineclicks.shiftcode.com/members/register.php?ref=cindyk1982* paid emails* sign up for free offersCash Money Emailhttp://cashmoneyemail.com/members/index.cgi?cindyk1982*paid emailsSend More Infohttp://www1.sendmoreinfo.com/id/3107461* paid emailsDaily Rewardzhttp://www.dailycashrewardz.com/members/register.php?ref=cindyk1982* paid emails* surveys* paid to sign up for free offers~*~ All these websites are FREE to join and are LEGIT to work with. I get paid each and every month! I enjoy doing so too :) ~*~
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its great that you accept yourself! So many people these days are confused about that! Glad to see your blog.
Post a Comment